Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask provides deep, much-needed nourishment to each individual hair strand from root to tip.
Avocados contain beta-carotene, vitamins B, C, E, and essential fats that provide vital nutrients needed for replenishing hair’s strength, moisture, and shine. Resulting in moisturized hair that feels wonderfully soft and elastic with significantly reduced breakage.
How to Use:
- Use on wet hair.
- Part hair into 2-4 sections, then finger comb to remove any tangles.
- Apply product evenly from root to tip, being sure to cover all of your hair.
- Cover with a plastic conditioning cap and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and style as usual.
Note – This product can be used as a hair mask (before washing hair) or hair treatment (after washing hair).
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol(Coconut derived), Stearalkonium Chloride(Coconut derived), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(Aloe Vera Juice), Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil), Persea Gratissima (Avocado Butter), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Oil), Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Citric Acid, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ Oil), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Natural Detangling Agent), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil , Sorbic Acid(Food Grade Preservative),Arctium lappa (Burdock) Root, Fragrance (Parfum), Color additives, Botanical Blend Ingredients.
- Avocado Oil: Penetrates the hair cortex to lubricate hair and improve elasticity to reduce breakage, improves detangling, and moisturizes dry scalp.
- Peppermint Oil: Stimulates the hair follicles to promote healthier hair growth. It also soothes scalp irritation and inflammation.
- Burdock Root: Reduces hair loss and relieves scalp irritation. It is rich in fatty acids that improve blood circulation to hair follicles and roots.