Alikay Naturals Moisturising Black Soap Shampoo is an award-winning formula that removes product buildup without stripping hair of vital moisture.
This clarifying shampoo is made from raw Black Soap which heals damaged hair from deep within the follicles. This tropical scented blend contains a mix of Cocoa Seed Powder, Plantain Skins, and Tea Tree Oil that protects and moisturizes your hair.
- This is perfect for use after taking down a protective style and removing all that build-up helping to start fresh with each wash!
- Safe for colour treated hair
How to Use
- Shake well before each use. Avoid contact with eyes
- Apply directly to the scalp of wet hair and massage in gently. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Repeat if desired.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(Aloe Vera Juice, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Potash(Ashes of Plantain Skins, Cocoa Pods, Shea Tree Bark), Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Botanical Blend Ingredients
- Cocoa Seed Powder: Promotes stronger hair, hydrates and reduces moisture loss.
- Plantain: Contains enzymes that reduce split ends and revive dull hair to avoid hair breakage.
- Tea Tree Oil: Contains antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties that breaks down undesirable buildup and residue at the scalp and roots.