A rich sulphate-free creamy moisturising beauty bath for your hair! Contains a special blend of natural ingredients, including saw palmetto and phytosterols, that helps to eliminate DHT build-up from the scalp, and promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Cleanses hair of residue and product build-up
- Moisturises as it cleanses
- Provides a soothing scalp treatment
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoamphopropionate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Phytosterols, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Piroctone Olamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Potassium Sorbate
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair.
- Lather product through hair and massage into scalp.
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb.
- Leave on 3-5 minutes in order to eliminate shedding scalp debris.
- Rinse well.
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up.
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the cleanser lather or the conditioner you are using. Gently detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- If you have a build-up of oils and styling products, remove them with As I Am® Cleansing Pudding+ (sulfate-free low poo). To maintain a healthy moisture balance, cleanse with As I Am® Coconut Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner (no poo) when hair and scalp require only a gentle cleansing.