- Rich blend of conditioners, vitamins, minerals and proteins provides triple conditioning protection: before, during and after chemical service
- Visibly fortifies hair leaving it smoother, softer and more manageable
- Prevents breakage and protects against damage of over-processed or stressed hair
How To Use
- Pair hair into four sections.
- Generously apply Restore Vitamin Treatment to previously chemically treated hair.
- Comb through for even distribution and DO NOT RINSE.
- Proceed to apply chemical to new growth.
Pre-Conditioning or Conditioning Treatment
- After shampooing, towel blot and apply Restore Vitamin Treatment generously to damp hair.
- Comb through for even distribution.
- Allow to process up to 15 minutes (dryer optional) with a plastic cap.
- Rinse, then proceed to condition with your favorite Design Essentials® conditioner of choice.
NOTE: If the client is receiving a virgin application, do not apply the Restore to the hair shaft before the relaxer application. Instead, you may add it to the Milk and Honey 6N1 Reconstructive Conditioner at the end of service.
Warning: Keep hair away from open flame or any source of ignition. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.