Around head: approx 22.5
Front to back: 13.5
Ear to ear : 13
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top(cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditoiner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hairinto a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommmend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances when hair is compelted dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion, mousse or serum when needed.